ALL THOSE INFORMATIONS ARE IMPORTANT FOR THE SAFETY AND COMFORT OF YOUR BABY.
Apart from the rules set out below, respecting them is your responsibility, you can use our baby carrier as you want, depending on the needs of your child and yours, for as long as you want, at the rate that suits you ... the main thing being that your baby is well ♡
The International Hip Dysplasia Institute has tested and approved our baby carriers as a hip healthy product.
To enjoy the best carrying conditions, it is important to respect a number of rules and to be attentive to the child's needs:
- When fitting the baby sling, make sure that the child's respiratory tracts are always unobstructed from the fabric, to ensure proper air flow. The baby’s face must always be visible to the carrier.
- Dress the baby according to the weather, especially if it is hot, and consider the sling fabric as a piece of clothing, in addition to your own body heat (37°). Cover the extremities (head, feet) to protect them from the sun and/or cold.
- Regularly keep the baby hydrated if it is warm outside, and be careful with exposure to the sun.
- In all positions, make sure that the baby can freely move its head. The head must be in the axis of the backbone.
- Be attentive to signals in the baby's behaviour: answer its needs and make the necessary adjustments position-wise.
And for more information, do not hesitate to contact us at : email@example.com