ALL THOSE INFORMATIONS ARE IMPORTANT FOR THE SAFETY AND COMFORT OF YOUR BABY.
Apart from the rules set out below, respecting them is your responsibility, you can use our baby carrier as you want, depending on the needs of your child and yours, for as long as you want, at the rate that suits you ... the main thing being that your baby is well ♡
The International Hip Dysplasia Institute has tested and approved our baby carriers as a hip healthy product.
To enjoy the best carrying conditions, it is important to respect a number of rules and to be attentive to the child's needs:
- When fitting the baby sling, make sure that the child's respiratory tracts are always unobstructed from the fabric, to ensure proper air flow. The baby’s face must always be visible to the carrier.
- Dress the baby according to the weather, especially if it is hot, and consider the sling fabric as a piece of clothing, in addition to your own body heat (37°). Cover the extremities (head, feet) to protect them from the sun and/or cold.
- Regularly keep the baby hydrated if it is warm outside, and be careful with exposure to the sun.
- In all positions, make sure that the baby can freely move its head. The head must be in the axis of the backbone.
- Be attentive to signals in the baby's behaviour: answer its needs and make the necessary adjustments position-wise.
And for more information, do not hesitate to contact us at : firstname.lastname@example.org
Our baby carriers are currently available in two sizes : T1 and T2. The fabric is stretchy enough to adapt as best as possible to both the wearer's and the baby's bodies.
Generally, T1 suits sizes from S to M and T2 suits larger sizes.
Important: The fabric will soften and relax during use and as the baby grows. It’s normal that the baby carrier feel a little snug during the first use.
And since each body is unique, you can try it quietly at home to see if it suits you and if not, you can send it back for a refund ;)
You may experience a feeling of tightness but the goal is ultimately that the baby is held firmly against you and does not move, just like with a classic carrier. For the newborn position, depending on the morphology of both the baby and the wearer, it can quickly become restrictive. You can therefore place them into the sitting position early by respecting their physiological position and the natural spacing of their hips. The seating position will feel less snug as the legs will be out.
Also, do not hesitate to flatten the fabric on your back to leave more on the front.
Important: The fabric will soften and relax during use and as the baby grows.
Indeed your child should not be too low, or at least the position should remain as comfortable for them as it is for you and your baby should remain within reach for kisses. If this is not the case, you can make a loop with the fabric on each shoulder. You can make a loop by twisting the side of the scarf and reversing the hems so that the fabric is shortened and the baby is slightly lifted (see video section).
You can also wash your sling (30° or Warm setting in the washing machine) so that the fabric shrinks back to the original size (the product cannot be reimbursed once washed).